“Fantastic little place!”

Red Truck Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Warrenton
“Fantastic little place!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I always visit Warrenton to see family every year for the holidays... And the Red Truck Bakery is always a stopping point for us! Their coffee and pastries are amazing... Plus the physical shop itself is really nice with great service. Prime location downtown too.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Worth the trip to Warrenton”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Red Truck Bakery is one of the best bakeries that I've ever been to. Located in quaint and charming Warrenton, VA, it is a definite must do when there. Just about 1 hour from Washington, DC, it has all of the charm of a small town - friendly service - great atmosphere - simple food done well. I had the meatloaf sandwich and it was perfection! Delicious from the first bite! My husband had the albacore tuna sandwich and he loved it! We both indulged with a brownie that was moist, but not gummy and not too sweet - just right. Can't wait to go back!! Next time, I think I'll take home a fresh baked pie!

1 Thank Cookkelly
Crozier, Virginia
“Truly Delicious!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stopped by the bakery while passing through Warrenton. I had read the reviews of the bakery before and finally decided to stop for lunch. I had a ham and cheese sandwich on Foccacia bread - it was one of the best sandwiches I had ever had. The honey mustard complemented the flavors so much. The bread was an olive oil and rosemary Foccacia. Their soup today was watermelon with feta and mint - how refreshing it was and a wonderful combination. I took home a spinach and feta croissant, along with 2 types of cookies - I will be returning again and again. Now, I know why they have received so many awards and mentions in various magazines and they all are posted on their walls.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Splendid !”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Wonderful coffee and cookies and sandwiches in a very creative environment! The shop sits next to a great museum and right by a bustling Main Street.

• Visited June 2014
Gainesville, Virginia
“Was expecting more!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This place acts like it's the end all to bakeries in general. I found the reception not particularly friendly for a quaint Warrenton establishment, and $6.00 for a loaf of bread is abit much. I can't quite place the smell, but it's possibly lard- that's what the place smelled like & when I opened the bag w/ the bread in, it smelled the same. Safeway bakery area has a similar smell. I am trying a loaf of the sunflower seed bread, as the only other type they had had cranberries in it.

1 Thank jerseygirl347