“ANOTHER GOOD VISIT”

China Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 89 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We frequent this place for lunch whenever I'm off for the day... yesterday thanks to SANDY we made another visit. Got the lunch special General TSO chicken w/ lo mein - veggies - rice w/ egg roll and a chicken drumstick. I asked for a bit of spice and it was perfect. They treat you like family when you come in and sit down for lunch or dinner or even to go. Today was the first time in the few years we've been coming here that I got seconds (the first plate is huge) since I passed on the rice - I asked for veggies & gen tso chicken.... always a pleasant visit. It's $6.50 for the lunch special throw in a drink and with tax it's $8.20.

There are newer reviews for China Restaurant

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Been eating here for a few years now and the food has always been good and portions sometimes too generous!! Today my wife and I went in for the Lunch Buffet which is a bit different than your tradition buffet. They have General TSO chicken with lo mien and pork fried rice with vegetables and a chicken wing and egg roll to top it off. If you finish the first plate you can ask for more of whatever you want. Total cost with a can of soda is about $8 and they have a loyalty program once you eat 6 lunches you get one free - just be sure to get the card.

Food is cooked fast and fresh and the staff is very friendly and they will remember you if you come back a few times.

Open M-Thurs 11am - 10PM Fri - Sat 11am - 11pm Sunday 12noon - 10pm