“Try the salmon”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Try the salmon”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I do like the Longhorn chain. Always consistent with good quality. I really like the salmon and the salads

Visited February 2013

Culpeper, VA
“Pricey and Poor Management”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This is my third trip to this restaurant. The first two visits were fine. It is a bit expensive, but the food is normally good. It is a popular place and you usually have to wait to be seated. This Saturday night the wait for our party of four was about 40 minutes. We expected that so it was not a negative. We went with friends for a fun enjoyable dinner away from where we live. We were seated and the waitress, who was very pleasant and certainly a good ambassador for the restaurant arrived and took our drink and appetizer order. Sevice was a tad slow due to the full house. We really weren't that concerned. She took our order and the appetizer arrived. The onion and dip was delocious. Salads came and were consumed as we waited for the main course. Still no major issues. Finally, the order arrived and the problems surfaced. I ordered a medium filet. It was very well done. One party with us odered a bacon-wrapped filet cooked medium, with green beans. Instead, she got a well done steak with some sort of sauce and a baked potato. It wasn't even close to what she ordered. So while her spouse and my signifiant other ate their meals, we sat and waited. Finally, the waitress brought out a new baked potato for me as I waited for my properly cooked steak.. But I had no fork. Another long wait for the fork. About 15 minutes later, the food we ordered initially arrived. This time, I waited for a steak knife since it was taken away with the improperly prepared fist steak. Then the crowning blow. We never got any bread. We had to flag down someone to ask the waitress to please get us the bread. When she cam back she seemed surprised that we had not gotten bread. Throughout all this, the manager NEVER came to our table to ask about the situation. The waitress apologized but management was invisible. The food is good, but a bit overpriced. But the order screw up and lack of concern by management was not what I expected from this chain.

• Visited February 2013
Warrenton, Virginia, United States
“One of the best steak houses in Warrenton”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Yes, this is a chain restaruant, but with that said, they are usually fairly descent. I think they are much better than Outback. Just be very explcit with your order and ask to see a manger if they get it wrong. There are many cooks in restauraunts these days, and not all of them have English as their first language.

Visited December 2012
Upperville, Virginia
“What a Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I first visited this chain restaurant while in Roanoke, VA and had a large tasty hamburger with blue cheese for lunch. I next visited a branch in Warrenton. Although they offered a different menu for dinner - which precluded hamburgers, I did have the rare roast beef which I found to be cooked perfectly and tender. To my surprise they also had a very nice wine which complimented the meal. I will return.

Visited September 2012
Bealeton, Virginia
“BIT ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Waited almost an hour tonight, it's Saturday night so it's expected. Sat down and had the Porterhouse for two - two sides - two salads for $40 When the steak arrived it appeared a bit on the small side and I didn't think it was much thicker than their normal porterhouse 20oz. Steak was ok,she got the sweet potato and I got the loaded one that was NOT LOADED in fact I had to ask for more butter & sour cream as it was VERY dry. Best part of the meal was the spicy shrimp w/peppers and a spicy ranch kind of sauce. I had a 20oz draft beer and the wife 2 margaritas.Service was ok, best service was before we sat down to eat when we were waiting at the bar. Overall it was OK but not worth the money in my opinion, with the total coming to about $100 with tip! I wish Warrenton had a good steakhouse where you could get a good slab of beef but this will have to do for now...

• Visited November 2012