“Corporate food service”

Applebee's
Ranked #74 of 95 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Been there a few times, always leave feeling like I got taken. Service is functional, food is mass market.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I haven't eaten at Applebees in a long time. I used to hate it. I was surprised at the newer menu items. There were 5 of us and all the meals were tasty. My daughter's fish was a little too greasy for her liking, but everything else was good. They were very understaffed for Memorial Day weekend and were quite busy, but you would never have known it. The staff were working together beautifully to pull it off.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

This location has very good service and the food quality is consistent. It is a great chain for all ages. My children love it as much as my elderly mother. It is handicap friendly and the staff is always friendly. I like the two for $20 deal as it makes going out for dinner reasonable for a family of four. Nothing too special on the menu, but the service makes up for it.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Dined at Applebee’s for lunch last week and it was unfortunately a disappointing experience. When travelling, I usually try to stick to locally owned restaurants and avoid the chains, and now I have another reason to keep with this method.

The seating was prompt and our server was good. She just had to apologize too many times. We had 3 orders and two were very wrong. Two identical club sandwiches were ordered, one came out along with a chicken sandwich. Also, a vegetarian ordered a cheese quesadilla with specific instructions to hold the bacon, and a chicken & bacon quesadilla was delivered instead. Everyone tried to wait on the food orders to eat together, but it turned out to be impossible. A staggered round of dining was the case as the reorders arrived late. Taco Bell’s cheese quesadilla’s are much better prepared than the bland, basically cheese-less creation that was re-delivered.

The server referenced the new cook a few times. Hopefully they get everyone trained and on the same page.

1  Thank Mojo451

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!