Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warrenton
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$76
US$162
US$146
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsworking the breakfast areafront deskasked for a quiet roomattending a weddingroom was cleanmicrowave and fridgehousekeeping staffnice breakfaststay there againmyrtle beachstayed here for one nighthotel is locatedchecking outhot breakfastvery nice hotelfree breakfasthie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2011

Our party collected here for a wedding occuring at the Country Club. Brian at the front desk was friendly and cheerful. It was his banter and humor that really made this hotel a hit. We knew Brian would help in all our pre and post wedding trials. Other wise the hotel was great, clean comfortable and a great place for the wedding party

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank avicky
Reviewed 13 April 2011

My wife sleeps lightly, but this place was graveyard quiet. Comfortable bed, large, clean room and no road or neighbour noises. We did find that the hotel phone lines were out and had been for a week (!), but that was the only downside.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian G
Reviewed 28 February 2011

The hotel desk staff were friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast items were numerous, served at the proper temperature, and delicious. The rooms and the entire facility were clean and well maintained. The housekeeping staff was accomodating to my schedule. The internet connection was fast and reliable. There is no better place to stay in the area!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Net2nd
Reviewed 2 January 2011

This HIE has to be among the very best. We love staying here. This is our second visit and it is still very quiet, very clean, very welcoming, Reasonable rates, great staff. Location is very good too in a nice area for walking and jogging. Easy to find off the highway.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cucidate
Reviewed 5 November 2010

I found the staff to be uncaring. I made a reasonable request for help as a courtesy from the manager and was refused. While I am a frequent travel who has plenty of repeat business to offer, I asked for help related to a missed reservation caused by a family health issue. I was asking not from any position of entitlement. I was asking for some understanding related to the vicissitudes of balancing frequent work travel with family life. As I shared my request was refused. A letter I sent went unanswered and the two phone calls I made were not returned. I had to get a reply from the Holiday Inn Customer service center rather than the hotel. While I have stayed at this hotel previously, I will not return. There is a brand new hotel operated by another chain down the road--that hotel is easier to find and is better located for business access as well as restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business