“Small Town Bakery Worth a Try” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Great Harvest Bread Co.

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Warrenton
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Small Town Bakery Worth a Try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Their breads and cookies are the best I've tasted in a long time! My favorite: The "Salted Carmel" cookie. Free samples of breads and cookies given so you're not disappointed in what you purchased.

Visited February 2014

Warrenton, Virginia
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Don't miss this super delicious bread,soup,coffee,and sandwich spot. The staff is friendly and attentive. The experience along with the food will make it a necessary stop in Old Town Warrenton.

• Visited January 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best bread and vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Great Harvest in Warrenton is run by a fun and warm family that keeps it's employees happy and it's customers returning. The bread is baked from freshly ground wheat - enough said. The samples and music are superb. My only complaint would be the prices - I find them very high; out of reach for us commoners. That being said, it makes for the occasional splurge.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“2012 Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Alright. I'm famous(infamous I suppose) for being picky. Whatever. I know what I like. Simple as that. One thing I'm not into are sweets, chocolate in particular. Hate chocolate. So sweet shops,etc are lost on me. Now, I DO like an oatmeal cookie here and there. Plain. No nuts, no raisens...I don't want a bunch o' crap in it. Plain. I had an oatmeal cookie at Great Harvest (in Bethesda or something) years ago and actually dug it.
Fast forward to now. They open the Warrenton spot which is close to my family's horse farm(who DOESN'T have a horse around there?). I call from Miami Beach and make a special request to have lots o' cookies shipped. Hey- when you're this picky and broccoli is your idea of comfort food, it's nice to find at least one goodie that you dig. The manager was just lovely...shipping cookies isn't something that's typically done, but I pleaded and explained that it's the onnnnlllyy oatmeal cookie I'll eat.
The cookies arrived safe and sound, and I happily snacked on Great Harvest yummy cookies in the heat of Miami Beach!
And by the way, when I was up for Thanksgiving, I went in and introduced myself to the manager's wife. She was super gracious and thanked me for my funny order. They're cool as can be. Go have some coffee and bread and or cookies!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LulaBK
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Awesome Breads, Cookies and Muffins!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

This place always has GREAT snacks, treats, breads, muffins and a decent cup-o-joe too! They will quickly provide a healthy share of sample for you to try of anything in the store.

We really enjoy going in from time to time to try their newest baked goods. Right now, they have incredible pumpkin cookies and an awesome punkin chocolate chip muffin!

They have always provide quick, service with a smile too!

• Visited November 2013