“Management has changed since I went there, but” 2 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Warrenton, Virginia
“Management has changed since I went there, but”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

at the time, this place was scary. One of my kids had a buddy that worked there and the stories she told about violations of food service procedures, well we never went back. Again, management has changed since then, but at the time it seems it could have easily been shut down for health code issues.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank aBOGUSid

Leesburg, Florida
“Philly cheese steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

Love Philly cheesesteak! The italian sub was average.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank J W
Culpeper
“It's Jerry's. What do you want?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

It's Jerry's. Same as all the other Jerry's. Food is ok. Doesn't make you sick. Service sometimes isn't great. Call and order for pick-up.

Visited April 2012
Warrenton, Virginia
“No need for a freezer just leave the food out!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

Something is wrong, I suspect they are just too cheap to run the heat. The food was good, the service was good. However the store was freezing cold and I got a BS response from the manger about being too busy to turn the heat on. He seem to have plenty of time to me, there was no line of customers, just all of those sitting at tables with their jackets on, and huddling together to share body heat!

Visited December 2011
Millbury, MA
“Good Cheese Steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

Staying at a hotel near this location and found it convient to pick up dinner and enjoy back in my room. The staff was friendly, and the service prompt. The steak and cheese sub was good, I have had better. The french fries were really good, tasty I could have eaten more than my large. The portions where HUGE I will upload a picture when I get home, the box the sub came in was larger than my laptop keyboard! ( There was a smaller size). Price was good, sub, fries and 44 oz sodia for 13 bucks.

• Visited November 2011