“Best meal I've ever had.”

Inn at Little Washington
Reserve with OpenTable
Inn at Little Washington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Washington
Price range: US$218 - US$218
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A Michelin Two Star, Forbes 5 Star, AAA 5 Diamond country house hotel retreat, The Inn at Little Washington presents exquisite American Cuisine with a French influence in a charming and sophisticated dining room. The sumptuous award-winning cuisine is accompanied by a Wine Spectator Grand Award wine cellar with over 2,500 selections.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The food was wonderful - from the little tastes they brought us at the beginning, through to wonderful desserts. We had the wine pairings with dinner, and it made for an even better experience. The service was tremendous as well.

1  Thank John G

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Good God this food was amazing! I had a few great meals when I was in France, especially one lunch while sitting at a small Cafe in Corsica but this dinner was amazing!

I can't even put it into words, all I will say is it's a bucket list event (that we may do annually)!

1  Thank Ryan D
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Well the hype is true. As lifetime Washingtonians we'd been hearing about the Inn for at least the last 30 of its 40 year reign.

A bucket list item we decided to book a night and dinner at the Inn for our 35th wedding anniversary.

From first impressions thru check out it was an exceptional if only modestly flawed experience.

We had to ask our server to fill our empty wine glasses once too often at dinner.

My wife did not like her final pigeon course which was courteously taken off our bill.

We awoke Sunday morning to no hot water in our room.

I realize you cant control every possibility and the oversights were quickly addressed.

Spending over $1300 for an overnight stay and dinner was certainly the most we had ever spent in our lives.

We have stayed at 5 star hotels throughout Europe and I think you a little more value for the money over there.

I would nonetheless recommend the Inn to anyone who asked.

Thank you for your exceptional hospitality.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

It is pricey and probably should be reserved for a very special celebration, but if you love elegance, fine food and wine, and first class service, then this spot is for you. Litterally everything you see, touch, taste or smell will be wonderful.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Truly a dining experience to remember. From the grand entrance to the kitchen, the first class service, to the wines & food (hard to even call it just "food" - it was an art!), everything was spectacular. We were celebrating a 40th birthday and were treated like royalty. Highly recommended for a special occasion.