Days Inn Waynesboro
US$215
US$111
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$65
Travelocity
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Sleep Inn Staunton(Staunton)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflescoffee potbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastskyline drivegolden corralper nightone night staywould stay here againfirst floornice staythe blue ridge parkwayeasy accessthe breakfast areashenandoah national parkmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Room was neat and roomy, but refrigerator located under clothes rack very awkward. In fact entire room layout was strange. TV location would have better closer to foot of bed. Three hour power outage didn't help with the internet connectivity. Increase in room price because of potential of leaves changing color was unjustified. Breakfast was just minimal - could use yogurt option.

Room Tip: pool side (off season) much quieter than front
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Each time I called, to make the reservation and confirm, I got excellent sevice. I talked with Richard and Adam. They helped with answering all my questions. When I got there the room was GREAT. Clean, roomy and easy to load and unload my car. I will stay here anytime I am in the area. I even saved the info for the same room!!! There are plenty of resturants in the area. thanks alot Days INN Monica G

Room Tip: Ask for room facing away from pool if you want to unload your car easy.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2011

When Hurricane Irene approached Tidewater, Va as a possibe category 3, we started looking for motels out of harms way that would permit our German Shepard, Rudy, to stay with us. After reviewing Trip Advisor, we settled on the Days Inn in Waynesboro. I made a reservation in advance, thank goodness, as there were no hotel rooms available anywhere in this area when we arrived there on Friday, August 26. Unfortunately, in my haste to make the reservation, I did not consider stairs, which Rudy can not climb. He is quite old now and very lame. As luck would have it, the motel had booked us into a second floor room and it was booked solid. We tried getting Rudy up, but getting down was almost impossible without carrying him. Enter the wonderful front desk staff of Days Inn, Waynesboro, Adam and Frannie. For the next 1 & 1/2 hours I waited in their reception area while Adam did everything imaginable to change our room. Turns out this isn't as easy as one would imagine when a motel is completely booked. While waiting and watching I got an unusual look at how a motel runs under hurricane conditions. In short, the two of them were nothing short of AMAZING!! Phones were ringing constantly, people were coming in non stop looking for rooms, others with reservations were arriving. It was crazy and all the while Adam kept looking for a bottom floor room for us and Rudy. He even went so far as to call other guests to see if they would be willing to change rooms! Now that is customer service.

So the happy ending was, we were able to change rooms, and we stayed for five days while the storm passed and we waited for power to be restored to our area.

Now, I wouldn't say that this motel was the Hilton, but for the price and their pet policy, it was GREAT value for money. The room was large with frig, microwave, TV and lots of room. They had daily newspapers, breakfast, a heat lamp in the bathroom, a lovely pool with tables and chairs and a grill, and lots of walking areas for Rudy. They even did some laundry for us. Most importantly, the staff, one and all, were delightful. We would definatey return to this motel.

Thank you again, Adam, for taking the time and trouble to go out of your way to help Rudy. That was truly outstanding customer service.

Room Tip: Only two floors. The rooms surrounding the pool have a prettier view and I are more quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KeepgoingVirginia
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We came to see 3 small grandchildren & were on tight budget. Glad we stayed here...The staff is incredibly friendly! The breakfast was more than enough for the kids & ourselves...& breakfast room was clean. Grandma has a handicap & they accomodated us by putting us near breakfast area & next to pool where kids spent most of their time. There is a very large grassy area outside the room where the kids played ball/rode their little bike. They even chalked on the little porch/concrete area outside the room where we had chairs & could watch the kids very very closely/comfortably while looking at the beautiful mountain view. The room was large - 2 double beds..plenty of room for them to play when it got dark & early am. The hotel is older ...but considering the age..it was kept well/clean!! clean sheets/tub/floor...little musty smell after the kids came in wet from pool... microwave/coffee pot w/ coffee/refrigerator....Definitely would stay again..we usually stay across street @ Best Western but they were filled up...Again...much cheaper cost & for the summer...couldn't beat it!!! Great time during week - we stayed Mon & Tues night..

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2011

What you'd expect. Only complaint? "Beach Ball' pillows! Woke with neck and head ache. Definitely BYOP!!

• Stayed: August 2011