“Not very nice or comfortable..big disappointment” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Waynesboro

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Waynesboro
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Laurinburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is our second trip to Skyline Drive and our second stay at this hotel. Both stays have been flawless. The desk supervisor was very helpful. There was a mix up when I made the reservation. She was happy to help me fix my error. There are many restaurants to choose from. Some within walking distance the others are just across the street. Great view of the mountains.

Room Tip: The rooms on the front side of the building have been remodeled with new chairs, beds and flat scree...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Meadows Of Dan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stayed at this Day's Inn in March of this year. Older motel, but the rates were good, nice staff, and they have truck parking. Bed was comfortable, room was pretty clean except for that stale cigarette smell in my non-smoking room. It being very late, and me being tired, I didn't complain. If not for the cigarette smell I would have given it a Very Good rating instead of Average.

Room Tip: If I stayed here again, (which I would), I'd carry a can of Febreze in case someone had smoked i...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I was traveling to south Carolina. And on my way thier a stop overnight in this nice hotel. The price was fair and the rooms where nice and clean.They had a beautiful swimming pool, plus free breakfast .which was very good.I highly recommend if you looking for a nice quite hotel in this part of Virginia this is it.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Henrietta, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We normally stay away from Days Inn's from past experience, but this hotel had great reviews and rates so for a one night stay we gave it a try. I am very glad we did. The location is only about 5 miles from the Blueridge Parkway right off of the expressway. We were greeted by one of the nicest front desk people I have ever meet. Jason answered all the questions we had with knowledge and a great deal of help. He knew about delivery food, the location and even brought us pool towels when we needed them. The hotel has been renovated and it shows. The rooms are very large and clean. The have everything you need in the room. Our room faced the pool and mountains, great view. The pool area was very large and clean, had everything you need. They also have a area with a grill and picnic tables for the guests to use. The breakfast was more than a normal continental and very good. Days Inn has redeemed themselves with this location.

Room Tip: the pool side has views of the mountains as well as the pool. The other side is just the parking lot...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

After a very long & grueling day, we had a late start for what has become one of many return trips back to UVA Medical Center. (From previous trips to UVA, we knew all too well why the less expensive Hotels had such POOR Reviews!) Enroute, I called several Hotels in the immediate Charllotesville area, only to hear, "No Vacancies!" At 10:30 PM, we were exhausted & had no idea where we were going to stay! As we were passing Exit 94, my family member said "There are some nice Hotels here!" Since we were only 30 miles from Charlottesville, I took the next exit & headed back to Exit 94. The parking lot at Days Inn, was full, so I was prepared to hear, "No vacancies!". I asked if they had a room available for 2 nights on ground level. I thought I heard the Angels sing, when I was told, "I have1 left!" When told the price of the room, I asked if that was per night, & could not believe my ears when I heard, "No honey, that's your total!" I told her I paid more than that PER NIGHT in Charlottesville! I can honestly say this is, by far, one of the nicest places we have ever stayed! Also, it is only 0.4 mile to I-64. The drive to Charlottesville is absolutely breath taking & it's only 23 miles to Exit 118 B onto Route 29 North, & then only 3 more miles to the UVA Hospital! While making reservations for the next schedule appointment, I was told that since we were coming down to the UVA Hosp, we would get a Hospital Discount Rate! I knew then that the Angels WERE singing, & Days Inn in Waynesboro was now our new "2nd Home"!

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Hike_in_the_Smokies
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Days Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!