“Wonderful Super 8; Wonderful Value!”
Review of Super 8 Waynesboro

Super 8 Waynesboro
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Montreal, Canada
“Wonderful Super 8; Wonderful Value!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had visited this Super 8 before on previous drives down from Canada to Florida. Although I've written a review about this Super 8 before, I wanted to update my review: We were pleasantly surprised to see the entire motel renovated! The outside grounds looked nice, but we were really happy to see new carpets, new artwork on the wall, new furniture, and a lovely flat screen TV with plenty of channels. Furthermore, this time, our Wifi signal was very good!! Both my husband (with his new tablet) and I (with my ancient HP laptop) easily logged onto all the sites we wanted. The beds are still very comfortable and I was pleased that the little mini fridge had a freezer section, just large enough to refreeze our cooler's gel packs. I won't comment about the breakfast as my husband and I always skip breakfast and opt to have brunch along the way. We had already been impressed with the owner, who is very friendly and helpful with tourist information. We stayed in this lovely and clean motel on a Thursday night, in July, for under $60 (senior rates). What a great value! I highly recommend this very well situated Super 8! It is near the I-81 and the I-64.

Room Tip: Ask, in advance, for a room with a strong Wifi signal.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Briarcliff Manor, New York
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Place was clean, bed was very comfortable. Right off the highway, so very convenient and easy to get to. Shortage of TV channels, though. Was a little hard to find something interesting. Staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed two nights and our room was clean, breakfast was a quick start. The hotel was quiet and we were able to access the highway to all the attractions we were headed from this point. We didn't have a coupon and the room was still inexpensive. There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bandit44803
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro - Rt. 340
Red Roof Inn Staunton
Red Roof Inn Staunton
#7 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Super 8 Waynesboro? Share your experiences!