“Great review”
Review of Super 8 Waynesboro

Super 8 Waynesboro
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Whitehouse, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The owner of this hotel takes pride in his business. We re-booked for a second night. The rooms are clean and comfortable and almost everything is new. The hallways have not been remodeled and there is no elevator, but it was a non-issue. The breakfast was sufficient. Nice variety. The owner is on site at all times and is very accommodating. This is definitely a well kept secret. The rates was unbeatable. We will be frequenting this area as we are looking for property. This is where we will stay.

Room Tip: They all seem to be good rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Mattoon, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Nice location, very clean property, big flat screen TV, remote controlled AC, very nice rooms! Pet friendly, no smells that I noticed! Nice & friendly owner!!! I think it is a great rate compared what I've paid for lesser quality. Will stay again if I'm close by.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Todd M
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Stayed here on a Motorcycle trip through the area due to it's location. The hotel itself is very clean and it appears that the management keeps up with maintenance. The carpet in the room next door was being replaced when I checked in, and my room had just been done. The whole room looked recently refurbished. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The towels were a bit scratchy, but it IS a Super 8. I didn't try the breakfast bar.. When I passed through, it looked like it didn't have much to offer. Location makes up for that in this case... with both Panera and Cracker Barrel across the parking lot, breakfast was easy to get to. Also within walking distance are Applebee's, Logan's, Golden Corral and Sonic. There were a few other restaurants and a movie theater close by, but with all that so close, I didn't explore further in the two nights I was there. I64, 340 and 250 are all within a mile, I81 and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive are within 5 miles.

The only real negative I experienced was an occasional smoke smell. The hotel is pet and smoker friendly, so some smell is expected. I am not bothered by it, but it is something to be aware of.

Overall, this was a great place to stay for the very reasonable price I paid, and a pleasant surprise from Super 8. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had visited this Super 8 before on previous drives down from Canada to Florida. Although I've written a review about this Super 8 before, I wanted to update my review: We were pleasantly surprised to see the entire motel renovated! The outside grounds looked nice, but we were really happy to see new carpets, new artwork on the wall, new furniture, and a lovely flat screen TV with plenty of channels. Furthermore, this time, our Wifi signal was very good!! Both my husband (with his new tablet) and I (with my ancient HP laptop) easily logged onto all the sites we wanted. The beds are still very comfortable and I was pleased that the little mini fridge had a freezer section, just large enough to refreeze our cooler's gel packs. I won't comment about the breakfast as my husband and I always skip breakfast and opt to have brunch along the way. We had already been impressed with the owner, who is very friendly and helpful with tourist information. We stayed in this lovely and clean motel on a Thursday night, in July, for under $60 (senior rates). What a great value! I highly recommend this very well situated Super 8! It is near the I-81 and the I-64.

Room Tip: Ask, in advance, for a room with a strong Wifi signal.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Briarcliff Manor, New York
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Place was clean, bed was very comfortable. Right off the highway, so very convenient and easy to get to. Shortage of TV channels, though. Was a little hard to find something interesting. Staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro - Rt. 340
Red Roof Inn Staunton
Red Roof Inn Staunton
#6 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Super 8 Waynesboro? Share your experiences!