“Brand-spanky new!”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Lafayette
“Brand-spanky new!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We have stayed at the Super 8 in Waynesboro, VA, many times. Since this time last year, the rooms have been completely remodeled: new earth-tone carpet, bedspreads, and drapes; new dark wood furniture; big new flat-screen TV; and new "headboard" pictures over the beds (large photos of local scenery. Coffee maker, microwave, and refrigerator in the rooms. As always, it was very clean; and the desk staff are competent, courteous, and friendly. Highly-recommended accommodations, great value for the rates.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room on the lowest level, as we are "older", as well as a room away fr...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed 22 August 2014

From the moment we walked through the door, the manager Pradip was extremely rude and confrontational. I have never stayed at a Super 8 however; after this experience I never will. He stated that "we were lucky that he saved our room." And when I asked what he was talking about, he was unable to clarify himself. I asked why was he being so rude and angry.
Customer services is the keystone to hospitality and this hotel does an inadequate job of representing the Wyndham brand. Shame on you Wyndham...

• Stayed August 2014

Travellers are raving about these Waynesboro hotels

Branchville, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped here before visiting the Shenandoah National Park. The staff was friendly and the room was
very clean. Not much more we could ask for. It is in a convenient location for the national park. The breakfast wasn't much, but there are a ton of better options within 2 minutes drive of the hotel.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My Son and I went for a motorcycle trip down Skyline Drive in Virginia and we exited the roadway at the junction with I-64 and we just happened on the Super 8 in Waynesboro. I found the motel to be very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Although the breakfast isn't what some may expect, it was more than adequate for me. I can't get out of bed in the morning and sit down to eat a large meal, so a cup of good coffee and a muffin or sticky bun is fine with me. I was very impressed with the owner/operator as we spent considerable time talking about life and the motel business, he was very friendly and had a great personality..this is a definite do-over should I get back down Skyline Drive in the future.

Room Tip: The ground floors for me would be my first choice. Since we were on motorcycles, we were able to kee...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Sevierville, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My room was nice--clean, fresh towels. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean. The staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. I would definitely stay again. The price was affordable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Days Inn Waynesboro
Residence Inn Waynesboro
Residence Inn Waynesboro
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro
Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft

Been to Super 8 Waynesboro? Share your experiences!