“An outstanding hotel”

Residence Inn Waynesboro
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This hotel is fairly new and was one of the best that we have stayed at in the USA. It was quite exceptional. Staff were excellent. The room was just amazing and quite wonderful. Fully fitted out with full size fridge freezer, dishwasher etc. Clean and homely. We desperately tried to re arrange our trip to give us more time there but the hotel was full for the next night. I am not surprised.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
shdri, General Manager at Residence Inn Waynesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2010

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your visit. The Fall is a great time to visit the Shenandoah Valley! I hope you will return again.... You are now part of our Residence Inn Family. Happy Fall ~ look forwarad to your return.

Reviewed 26 September 2010

I have stayed here twice, both for two week periods, and honestly can't fault the place. Rooms are clean, spacious, comfortable and extremely well equipped. The staff are more than helpful and the breakfast is excellent. I can't believe that a previous reviewer complained about how far it is from the Interstate!! The hotel looks out onto I64 and it's about one mile from Interstate exit to the door of the hotel. How much closer can you get?

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for such a awesome review. I am very appreciative of all your nice comments. Yes, we are really convenient to the Interstate 64 and minutes away from 81. I hope you will plan a trip again to the Shenandoah Valley and stay with us. Take care in Ireland and we will look for you again!
Best Wishes !!

Reviewed 17 September 2010

Just returned from a very pleasent stay here. What a lovely hotel and such great value for money. The staff are extremely efficient and can't do enough for you. The rooms are gorgeous as are the pool and other public areas. You could not get better than this place. Excellent!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2010

I spent one night in this hotel with four other family members. The staff found two rooms across the hall for us, so we were close by. The rooms were beautiful, the breakfast was great, and the pool area was huge! The hotel is new, so it looks great, but they kept it very clean too.
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

This was my first stay at a Residence Inn. What a delightful discovery! We stayed in Waynesboro to be near the Blue Ridge Parkway. The hotel is close to I-64, but far enough away from the interstate noise. There is an Outback restaurant within easy walking distance in front of the hotel. Built in 2008, this Residence Inn has a very contemporary decor, especially in the rooms, which are all suites with kitchens. We really liked having a full size refrigerator. However, you will need to ask for dish detergent. There is a nice living area for watching television and a small eat-in area with a table and two chairs. The bathroom has a separate vanity area with double sinks. I especially liked the ventilation system, which has a separate fan speed so you can have a consistent 'white noise'. The staff is genuinely friendly and helpful. When I inquired about the comfortable foam mattress, the front clerk contacted the head of housekeeping, who personally came over to my breakfast table with a printed sheet about Jamison mattresses. Be aware that the free buffet breakfast, which is delicious and includes several hot items, ends at 9:30 a.m. on weekdays, 10 a.m. on weekends. We almost missed Monday morning breakfast because of the bed's comfort. The breakfast staff was very attentive. My only complaint is that we were awakened at 8:30 a.m. (probably a good thing because of the breakfast situation!) by housekeeping trying to enter the room. We were scheduled to leave that day, but since we hadn't checked out, I was shocked that they wanted to clean the room so early. Otherwise, our stay was extremely pleasant and relaxing. We will definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2010

We came to the Residence and were disapointed at how far it was off the interstate. The rooms were good with a kitchen a table and a flat screen tv. Overall it was okay. It was nice and I would reccomend it.

Reviewed 15 August 2010

We recently stayed here for one night while visiting Monticello on our way to Williamsburg. I was traveling with my husband, parents and brother. Since we didn't arrive until around 10 pm and were leaving early the next morning we just got one room with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa, which was plenty of room for five adults. The hotel looked and smelled new. The rooms were very neat and clean. We have stayed in Residence Inns many times in the past because we like having a little extra room to spread out, and this was one of the nicest I've been in.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Best Western Staunton Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Residence Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!