“Good food, great service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American
Description: Located in Waynesboro Virginia U.S.A.
Description: Located in Waynesboro Virginia U.S.A.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have only eaten at a Cracker Barrel once many yrs ago. I remembered I liked it very much. Decided to eat there again while on vacation. When we drove into the parking lot on a fri nite, I saw all the cars and thought we might have to go elsewhere. Put our name in and was told the wait would be 10mins. I though "sure". Turned out the gal was right. The menu had lots of things I would enjoy. I had the marinated and grilled chicken tenders with a salad, yam and broccoli. The food came out quickly. Our server was friendly, attentive and efficient. We were in and out of there in a short time which was nice. I would definitely eat at CB again.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I love Cracker Barrel and as always the Bracker Barrel in Waynesboro, VA. was great. Excellent sevice and good down home cooking at a reasonable price for a family. Dont often have to wait long for a table, but if we do I love to browse the gift shop, and it makes the waiting go buy so much faster.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This is for the review of Cracker Barrel next to Best Western along I-64.

I ate twice at this place and I found their food to be quite excellent and service to be very good. Apparently, their waiters and waitresses were well trained in keeping my ice tea glass full and that got them good tip toward the end. But it was a great place to eat. The dining area was clean, restroom very clean, service is excellent, food tasty, slightly pricey but still reasonable.

On the down side, they could use bit more light in the dining area and maybe it would be nice if the hostess would stagger how they seat the diners around so I won't be sharing a table with a couple next to me even if there is a divider between us. There were empty booths before me and behind me with no one next to me on the other side of the divider. Bit of a consideration and foresight would be nice.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

There are Cracker Barrel's all over the place with good home cooked meals and this one was no different. Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere...even did a little shopping out front.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Absolutely love this Cracker Barrel. Always friendly staff and it is very clean. Food is excellent and on time. Coffee is the best, and of course, the location of the mountains is just hard to beat. Will recommend this restaurant to everyone I know.