“Green Leaf Grill”

Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a casual fine dinning restaurant that makes our food from scratch. We offer jumbo scallops wrapped in house cured bacon, grilled flat iron and sirloin steaks, gumbo, crawfish etouffee, Po-boys and one of the best reubens made with house made sauerkraut in Virginia. Most of our menu can be modified to be Gluten free as well. We look forward to seeing you soon
Fishersville, Virginia
“Green Leaf Grill”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Nice lunch, convenient location, service was very good. The menu has a varied selection that should please most everyone. Clean and nice atmosphere. For those wanting an adult beverage with dinner that's available too. I recommend the Green Leaf for a nice meal that's reasonably priced.

1 Thank PoppyC64

Chesterfield, Virginia
“Good food with locally sourced options”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Large drink options, fun vegetarian selections, and nice view of "downtown" Waynesboro. We enjoyed a plain, but tasty cheese platter followed by two solid entrees.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great Find”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

OK, I have to admit, my expectations of finding a really good restaurant in Downtown Waynesboro was somewhere between slim to none. No slight intended, but this small Virginia locale is best characterized by its ubiquitous fast food joints and low end chain accommodations. So this restaurant was a pleasant surprise, and food and service wise, holds its own as a "very good plus" dinner option. The food was downright excellent. The service very good. And the ambiance not so shabby, except for the noise factor.

Richmond, Virginia
“Romantic Atmosphere?”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Every experience we have had up to now has held wonderfully prepared food and helpful professional staff. But last time we were checked on to the point it became intrusive.The short red head waitress talked about herself, smiled at me as though we were intimate and close.???I know I am a good looking guy but just give good service, don't flirt with me please.I came with a date I didn't need or want you except to serve me and my girl.Sorry.Was my night ruined because the waitress was hoping for a big tip?Read this.

• Visited April 2014
Guelph, Canada
“Deserves it's rank as #1!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We immensely enjoyed our dinner here. I had the bacon-wrapped scallops, which were perfectly cooked, and my partner had the stuffed portabello mushrooms, which she also raved about. Great craft beer selection, and quick service, too! Highly recommended.