“Good meal”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #66 of 98 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My sister and I ate here while in the area. We had a good meal, and good service. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Stopped in for dinner one night during our wine tour. My wife had a steak which was flavorful and cooked to her liking. I had a pasta dish with chicken, also had a good flavor. Overall what you should expect from a chain.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Got seated quickly on a Saturday night holiday weekend, but otherwise things went slow. Got our food hot and the way we ordered it; got our'discount' coupon oddly added to the bill (half-off one entree with purchase of two) with some quirky explanation by the server, but all good. Salad bar is worth it as a 'sides' substitute, but not as an add-on priced upgrade. Drinks are pricey, too. Sweet tea isnt really sweet, not by 'south of the MAson-Dixon' standards that I've been familiar with. Recommend the lobster/steak combo and the sauce rich salmon. were too full for dessert.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I went to this restaurant yesterday afternoon. It was Cinco de Mayo and not as crowded as many Mexican Restaurants. I had a margarita which was delicious and the Turkey Burger which also was good.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We arrived at noon and the place was full, but we were lucky to get a booth and a menu immediately. The drinks arrived within a few minutes of ordering them. We chose petite sirloins, rice pilaf, and the salad bar instead of a second side. A lot of fresh veggies at the salad bar--3 choices of lettuce, good potato salad, a tub of bacon crumbles, black olives, and at least six dressings. Two herb rolls waiting at our table when we returned to it. Drinks refilled free, and there's time to go back to the salad bar. The steaks were fantastic, well done exactly to order, but juicy and so tender we could cut them with a fork. The rice was tasty, the waitress attentive and very pleasant. We've found a new favorite restaurant with attractive decor and a very convenient location near shopping.