“Friendly employees-great coffee” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly employees-great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Friendly employees, friendly regulars and , of course, great Starbucks coffee and food. Love it for breakfast on the run or lunch when traveling.

Visited July 2014

Nellysford, Virginia
“Good coffee and place to work or read”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family loves Starbucks coffee. We frequent the drive through fairly often. I used to go there and read on a regular basis when my daughter was attending a youth program. They replaced the two comfortable chairs in the quieter corner with a big table, so it is not as good of a place to find a quiet corner to read. The coffee is good though.

• Visited February 2014
Afton, VA
“My "go to" for tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

So coffee is the big draw - I guess. Never developed a taste for it. Texas is hot stuff and a nice cold drink starts and ends the day. A habit I've never broken. Each morning on my way into work or for a play day - it is first to Starbucks for an iced venti black unsweet tea. It gets my motor running. Apparently they can not only hear what we say - they can see us say it - and many times the nice young lady at the register says "Good morning iced venti black unsweet tea? Anything to go with that?" Sometimes it's a yes (banana nut bread) and sometimes just the tea. I love their tea - and the service here is tops as well. (And, I admit to knowing the location of most Starbucks between here and Michigan - but none of them treat me as well as the Rosser Avenue location. They rock!)

• Visited May 2013