“Great Starbucks !!!!”

Starbucks
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Starbucks !!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Fast, efficient and great customer service. That's all one needs from a Starbucks as the products speak for themselves.

Visited June 2014

Waynesboro, Virginia
“Friendly employees-great coffee”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Friendly employees, friendly regulars and , of course, great Starbucks coffee and food. Love it for breakfast on the run or lunch when traveling.

Visited July 2014
Nellysford, Virginia
“Good coffee and place to work or read”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family loves Starbucks coffee. We frequent the drive through fairly often. I used to go there and read on a regular basis when my daughter was attending a youth program. They replaced the two comfortable chairs in the quieter corner with a big table, so it is not as good of a place to find a quiet corner to read. The coffee is good though.

• Visited February 2014
Afton, VA
“My "go to" for tea”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

So coffee is the big draw - I guess. Never developed a taste for it. Texas is hot stuff and a nice cold drink starts and ends the day. A habit I've never broken. Each morning on my way into work or for a play day - it is first to Starbucks for an iced venti black unsweet tea. It gets my motor running. Apparently they can not only hear what we say - they can see us say it - and many times the nice young lady at the register says "Good morning iced venti black unsweet tea? Anything to go with that?" Sometimes it's a yes (banana nut bread) and sometimes just the tea. I love their tea - and the service here is tops as well. (And, I admit to knowing the location of most Starbucks between here and Michigan - but none of them treat me as well as the Rosser Avenue location. They rock!)

• Visited May 2013