“Mountain Getaway”

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #54 of 98 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2013

First time I have ever eaten at McAlister's. Really liked the atmosphere. Food was very good. My husband got soup and sandwich and I got a salad and sandwich. Everything tasted fresh and my husband said his soup was one of the best he has ever tasted. It was a little pricey but that was ok since the food was so good. Would recommend this deli.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Great salads, sandwiches and soups! I really like the half and half orders
Had the Cobb Salad and French Dip the other day-both were plentiful. The berry salad is wonderful for Summer! Also love the soup in Winter! Very clean, fast and friendly service! Perfect lunch place!

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Freshly made sandwiches and salads delivered to your table. No hamburgers here. Salads are very generous. One of my favorites is the chicken salad on croissant.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

This was the closest thing to a deli we could find for sandwiches to take with us hiking in Shenandoah NP. Service was friendly, and could accommodate our request to wrap the food adequately for a backpack, not just the carry-out box. (As simple as that sounds, our experience is that many places don't get this.) Two hours later, the food was very good, and tasted fresh.

1  Thank quackmar
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Good food - great BLT. Nice people. If I can't eat in downtown Waynesboro - the McAlister's Deli is a great choice. Good prices and good food. (NOTE YOUR LISTING IS MISSPELLED.)