“Quick service even when busy” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #21 of 94 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Quick service even when busy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Easy access of interstate 64. Although they were extremely busy over lunchtime we had quick, efficient service with a smile. Someone was frequently keeping things clean & checking at our table to see how we were. Each table had fresh flowers. Indoor playground allowed children to work off energy from travel.

Anderson, South Carolina
“Great service and great food of course.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was traveling up from Anderson SC for a Clemson game in Charlottesville VA. I called the Thursday before Saturday's game and ordered a tailgate platter for my group. I was scared calling it in that early they might forget. I showed up on the time I agreed and it was ready. Great service on the phone and great service when I picked it up. Did I mention how great the nuggets were, you might why are you doing a review on a fast food place. When you love to tailgate and you have food that is delicious it makes your day a whole lot better.

• Visited November 2013
Fishersville, Virginia
“Chick-Fil-A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Outstanding customer service! The employees are trained, trained, trained in customer service. The food , the spicy chicken sandwich, is great but I also go there because I love being treated like they want and appreciate my business.

Visited September 2013
Staunton, Virginia
“Good Food...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Customer service is always good here. Chick-Fil-A always prides themselves on this and this location is no different.

The food is always great but lately, the extra pickles I order with my sandwich never seem to make it on it.

Last time we ordered 2 sundaes for our children and it took over 10 minutes to get them delivered to the table. Seeing as we were in the store around 7pm, this seemed odd. Hopefully it was a fluke.

I would still go back here dinner any time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Mountain Getaway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I'm a big Chick-Fil-A fan but was disappointed in this restaurant. We ate breakfast there on our last morning in Waynesboro. First off they were a few minutes late opening and then we had to wait to get our food which is highly unusually for Chick-Fil-A. I don't think they were prepared for opening. We were the only customers in the restaurant when they first opened. We both got the egg, cheese and chicken multi-grain bagel and it had no flavor. The seasoning which you usually taste on the chicken was not there. Disappointed!

Visited July 2013