“Sure beats a fast food burgers”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #22 of 96 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Glade Spring, Virginia
“Sure beats a fast food burgers”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were very happy with our meal, and had stopped off from interstate. The pumpkin mufffin was very good, but I prefer the apple. The classic grilled chicken was very good. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014

Poquoson, Virginia
“Fast, Friendly Service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

While traveling back home, I needed to eat lunch. Rather than hit a fast food restaurant, I opted to take a bit more time and stop at Panera Bread. I was greeted with a smile and received very quick service. Definitely on my list of places to stop while on the road.

• Visited May 2014
Virginia
“Panera is Panera is Panera”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Look, its a chain. The food is the same where ever you go. Its of decent quality but is very predictable. I have my favorites and I go for a bit of comfort. Creativity...nope.

Visited May 2014
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“World's largest Panera?”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love this Panera. Spent a recent Sunday morning here with a breakfast soufflé and a mug of coffee, getting some paperwork done. Quality of food is the same as expected at Panera. As others have mentioned, it is huge, with lots of spaces to spread out and relax (including children's play area, comfy seating by the fireplace and a community meeting room). I haven't tried the drive-thru so I can't comment on the issues noted by other reviewers with that. In terms of sometimes running out of things...I personally haven't had that problem here, but definitely have at other Panera locations. It's frustrating...sometimes I wish they had a way to mark things off the display menu if they are out of them.

• Visited April 2014
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
“Cold coffee??”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love coffee and I really love good coffee. I have been to many panera and have always been very pleased with their food and their coffee. We just moved to the area and I was so happy to see a panera. I go at least a couple times a week mostly just for an morning coffee. With this panera I have been disappointed, twice going through the drive thur I've been given lukewarm coffee. There's not much that ruffles my feathers more than cold coffee. With that being said I have started going to Starbucks across the road for my morning java.

• Visited March 2014