“Perfect Combo”
Review of Weasie's Kitchen

Weasie's Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 98 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My son and i have a sunday ritual of visiting the flea market on sundays just across the street then going to dine. My son's favorite is the stuffed chicken breast dinner, we have never had a bad meal here and the folks we have always had good service. The prices are very reasonable and portion sizes are filling, highly recommend, might not look like much from the outside but worth the drive.

1  Thank valeriez595

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Great breakfast for what it is. Love having breakfast here. Have been here many times as I live in town. Much better than pretentious chains, etc.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Very nice little place that serves what we would call home cooking. Food was very good and very pleasant staff.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Wanting to avoid the chains we came to this place because of the reviews here. A small place with an informal atmosphere, the food was good but the service was surprisingly slow and a little inattentive for the number of servers they had. No one said anything to us as we waited for a table. The cinnamon buns we asked for before the rest of the food ended up coming after we ate and a second request. Refills on drinks were slow as well. So, worth it for the food and hopefully the service was just off this day.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stumbled upon Weasie's after hiking in Shenandoah N.P. I was hungry, so I ordered the Hungry Boy Breakfast and I couldn't even finish it: 3 huge, deliciously fluffy pancakes, sausage, potatoes, and eggs. I'm not normally a pancake fan, but these were some of the best! The staff were very friendly. Definitely a local, hole in the wall kind of place with a loyal following. I'd love to go back for lunch.

1  Thank Seth M