“Very nice place to stay”

Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Waynesboro
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My Wife and I stayed at this hotel on out trip to the northern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway on Aug 26th & 27th of 2014. Upon arrival the front desk staff was very nice and accommodating advising us that we had been upgraded to a room with a Whirlpool, Wow, didn't ask why. The room was huge with a separate room for the Whirlpool Bath. The room it'self was nice and clean, better than most rooms in like hotels. The free Breakfast was better than most, scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles and a verity of cold cereal, fruit, coffee, juice, beagles, and yogurt. One of the front desk staff members was always attending to the Breakfast area. The parking lot was surprisingly small for a three story hotel, I thought that may be a problem because I trailer-ed my bike to the hotel but again the staff was very accommodating assisting me in finding an out of the way spot for my trailer. We ask for no room service while we were there because we brought our bird (a Love Bird) that we take with us on every trip, we didn't want her to be disturbed because she's extremely personable and would want out of her cage if someone came into the room. The front desk staff gave us fresh towels and told us to leave our used ones outside our door in the morning. Upon check out the staff again was very accommodating. Every staff member we came into contact with spoke to us, very nice bunch of people. The management should be proud to have such a great staff. I would differently recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Call the hotel and talk to the staff. Very helpful folks.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and I stayed only one night because we were attending a wedding in Crozet, VA. I had spoken to both Wendy and Charlotte (the mgr) prior to our arrival, since I had a couple of specific questions about the hotel & area. Wendy greeted us at the desk with a big smile - she was very professional and efficient. Our room was immaculate, spacious, nicely decorated, with a fridge and microwave, and very comfy king size bed. Wendy gave us a room with a jacuzzi without even requesting it. A nice surprise. The complimentary breakfast was good. Another traveler stated they didn't have a waffle maker - they have 2 waffle makers. It's obvious that Charlotte is doing an excellent job as manager. Would definitely recommend this Comfort Inn for anyone traveling in this area. It's conveniently located near I-64.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TomTomm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Waynesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We strive to be the best and its so nice to hear that our efforts are not going unnoticed. I have shared your feedback with my staff and they join me in saying " Thank You! " for the kind words. We hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with another happy stay in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel has returned to be one of the best Comfort Inns. I stayed there 2 years ago and it was on the mend. The good work continued and now it is tops. All employees seem to be happy to help in any way, following the lead of Charlotte, the manager. She has made the difference by surrounding herself with good people. I will stay there the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your recent stay with us. I have shared your feedback with my staff and would like to join me in saying "Thank You". We hope that we will have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.

Gm

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The non-smoking room was clean, neat, and well-maintained. The bathroom was bright and spacious. Beds were great! We had an especially nice staff person at check-in. She warned us it was some sort of celebration time in Waynesboro and fireworks would be shot later in the night, however, we never heard them. The complimentary breakfast was standard hotel fare, except there was no waffle maker. We had a very positive experience and would readily stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking time out to fill out a survey about your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to beable to provide you with another terrific stay in the future.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The room itself was nice and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good. There are restaurants and mini marts nearby within walking distance. My only complaint was that our room smelled horribly of cigarette smoke and it was a non-smoking room. We were in a group and another room had the same problem. They actually switched rooms. Since it was only one night we figured we could manage. There was a fridge in the room so that was nice. We stayed here because it was close to Monticello.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Madog7famly
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hotel was very nice! Rooms were very nice and clean. Refrigerator and microwave came in handy. Beds were very comfortable! Awesome pillows! Didn't even have to bring mine in! Breakfast was good! Close to everything! Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Cindykay22
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel appears to be new. It's clean. Has a good breakfast. Outback is across the street. Didn't eat there but it's nice to know about. Good value. No smoking room and didn't smell any smoke anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy D
TomTomm, General Manager at Comfort Inn Waynesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online survey. We very much appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit with us.

Charlotte C
Waynesboro, VA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesboro
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Best Western Staunton Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton

Been to Comfort Inn Waynesboro? Share your experiences!