“Lots of fun - very confusing to find”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Virginia River Trips
Fairfax, Virginia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lots of fun - very confusing to find”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The day ended up being awesome but it was SUPER confusing to find. There are 2 address on their website. 1 is a general address (which I think is ultimately a house but looks like it drops you off at a produce stand) and the other is where the parking is. Use the 2nd address!! My friends and I ended up driving separtely and all ended up at the 1st address and then had to drive back to the 2nd address which is 7 miles away in the direction we all just came from. I used GPS and found it no problem but when some of my friends called the company to see where we needed to go the woman who they talked to sent them in the wrong direction (opposite direction of what their GPS was telling them but they went with it) so it was quite a debacle. after almost an hour of everyone driving around we all finally made it and all was well. Not quite as organized as other places i've gone tubing around there but everyone that worked there was super nice and we had a great time. I'd recommend it - just make sure you start off at the right place to begin with. :) Also, if you are expecting bathrooms, a store, anything like that there is absolutely nothing. You meet in a parking lot, pay the guy in a van and they drive you to where you pick up your tubes and off you go. Its very minimal but does the trick - we had a wonderful time!

Visited July 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had an awesome time”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Went canoeing with Virginia River Trips this year. Had a wonderful time. They took us to the most beautiful sections of the Shenandoah River. Cant wait for next year.

Visited May 2011