Sleep Inn
US$556
Official Website
US$289
Autograph
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$132
Comfort Inn Williamsburg Gateway(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$72
ComfortInn
US$99
DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$109
US$258
US$238
Hotels.com
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
US$104
US$85
  • Pool
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
US$205
US$176
All reviewscracker barrelgolden corralwafflesroom was cleancolonial williamsburgsliding doorindoor poolfront desk staffrooms are smallcontinental breakfastlight sleeperthe breakfast areawould stay here againnice breakfastcomfort innclose to busch gardensup to date
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This review will be short and sweet. We are budget-conscious travelers and have stayed in many Sleep Inns. We have never been disappointed and have returned to every one that we stayed in. This one is no exception. The property was clean and well-maintained, the breakfast assortment a bit more varied than usual and the service was friendly. The Internet worked fine and the price was definitely right. :-)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Russell J
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

One cannot find a better deal close to colonial Williamsburg. We have tried them all and if you want to close to CW and also convient to shopping this place cannot be beat. We have been coming to the area every monththe for the past four years and no better deal can be found.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Lon C
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

You get what you pay for and I think sometimes ( not always) people are a little unfair and to critical . The room had everything what we needed for our 4 night stay. Plain, simple and space saving . A fridge , coffee maker, micro, ironing board, good beds, clean, and a much better breakfast ad we thought. The pool stays open late and the staff is friendly and helpful. Yes a little wear and tear is to see,but nothing out of the ordinary . I was missing a room safe , but that's probably because I am from New York and have the feeling it is a necessary. In the refill of coffee in the rooms they could be better but otherwise absolutely no complaints . We would defiantly go back.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nysteffi
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I've stayed in this hotel 3 or 4 times now and in the past it was better than it is now. In fact I've reviewed this hotel here on TA before and gave it a favorable rating. No more. The moment I waled into the lobby I noticed the carpet around the check-in desk was literally duct-taped to the floor. While I appreciate that they don't want anyone tripping over loose carpeting FIX THE CARPET. Duct tape? Really?

I should also mention that there was a problem with the door lock. I noticed that when you let the door close it didn't completely close and lock like everyone has come to expect from EVERY hotel door. OK I thought - not that big of a deal. I turned the handle and closed the door. However, next morning when I go to leave for the day I found out what the issue really was - and that was the latch was such that it would NOT close from the outside. In order to lock the door I had to put my key in the door and unlock it and then turn the handle and pull it shut. Terrible.

My morning was not made any better when I went down to the lobby to get some coffee. Now I don't expect premium coffee for free from hotel lobbies. But that stuff that was in my cup was undrinkable. I poured the entire thing out after a couple of sips.

My family and I love going to Williamsburg and we will go again. But the next time we go we won't be staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Clean and Comfortable. The manager, Peter Vora, saved a video binder ( for 2 months) that I had left behind in the room. It has over 50 priceless family DVD's. He is sending it to me in Florida. I only pay the FedEx charge. That's GREAT service.
The Sleep Inn is a great way to enjoy Williamsburg.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family