My wife and I had stayed in the Williamsburg area before and love the location of the Ford's Colony. The entrance driveway is very impressive and the check-in process was full of old fashioned southern hospitality. The apartments are luxurious and spacious with super comfy beds, well equipped kitchens and modern bathrooms.
The grounds are well kept and there are lots of forest walks in the area in and around the golf courses. Being a golfer I played several times and I must say that there is something for golfers of all levels on the three different courses. Just keep on the fairways as I did see a couple of water mocassins near one lake.
The clubhouse at the golf course has two super restaurants. One informal "19th hole" type with good beer and lovely southern style food and one formal restaurant that is well worth a visit.
Overall I cannot fault the resort which is well managed with knowledgable and friendly staff. Let's put it like this we'll be going back in the future :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation Villas set in Ford's Colony community; minutes away from Williamsburg, Busch Gardens & Water County USA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Manor Club At Ford`s Colony Hotel Williamsburg
- Marriotts Manor Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Williamsburg
- Marriott Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Marriott
- Marriotts Manor Club Fords Colony