I know everyone has their own opinion. And yours may not even run along the same as mine... but let me say this... I have been staying in Williamsburg since 2004, this has to be the best place I have ever stayed. Myself and my cousin went for a 3 day mini vacation without a plan. I had already researched ... this was where we were going to try based on the reviews. This time, I was not disappointed. We arrived sometime after 7pm. We walked in and was greeted by LINDA. It was honestly like coming home to MOM. We asked if we could see the room. And she had zero problem with that. The room was clean. The beds were welcoming. So we took it. Friday, Saturday and left today, Sunday. The beds reminded me of mine at home. The shower was perfect. The location is smack dab in the middle of anything you want to do in Williamsburg and the price was right. The people at the front desk in the AM are super nice as well as well as the cleaning staff! So give them a try!!!!! I will definitely be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is in the heart of Williamsburg offers FREE continental breakfast; located 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg. All the area attractions are close by like Busch Gardens, Prime Outlet Mall, pottery factory, etc.we offer FREE WI-FI . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Americas Best Value Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg La Quinta