We stayed for 2 nights during Independence Day. The hotel itself is very no frills but everything was clean and it didn't feel sketchy. We had a room with 2 double beds which also included a table with 2 chairs, iron and ironing board, microwave and mini fridge, and a bathroom with tub, shower, and 2 sinks. The room was larger than expected.
Overall it was an excellent value for the money. We had no issues with our stay and management was personable in the few times we interacted with them. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a simple inexpensive to stay while in Williamsburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is in the heart of Williamsburg offers FREE continental breakfast; located 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg. All the area attractions are close by like Busch Gardens, Prime Outlet Mall, pottery factory, etc.we offer FREE WI-FI . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Americas Best Value Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg La Quinta