My family and I stayed here while vacationing in Williamsburg. It was really nice. Room was comfy and clean. Staff was super helpful! Breakfast was ok, it was your standard free breakfast. I liked how close it was to the Williamsburg Visitor Center. Over all a wonderful stay. I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area is ideally located near Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Europe theme park, Water Country USA water park and Williamsburg Pottery Factory. Cities of Jamestown and Yorktown are less than 15 miles. All local restaurants are located within a mile. Newly renovated in May 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Historic Area Hotel Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Williamsburg
- Comfort Inn Historic Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Comfort Inn