“Highly recommend, clean and excellent service.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg
Ranked #21 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My family of four recently stayed a two night three day stay to visit Busch Gardens. We loved it! The room was clean and the shower head very strong. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved the lobby, arcade, indoor/outdoor pool and restaurant. We ate both the Prime Rib buffet and breakfast buffet. Very good and reasonably priced. They even gave us FREE champagne and chocolate strawberries for my husband's birthday! We're FOR SURE going back!

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great stay as far as the hotel and a friendly and helpful staff. We've have been staying here for many years going back to when it was still a Marriott Hotel. Some of the staff also have been there that long. The remodeling process last year temporarily closed the little game room but now its back and provided a great diversion for my young son on one rainy evening. The only reason I graded Sleep Qual less than max wasn't the fault of the hotel. I think I jinxed myself when we checked in. I asked for a room in the quiet end of the complex. Having stayed here many times I knew to avoid a main hallway on a spring break weekend. I passed an offer of a room on the first floor thinking it would be noisier than elsewhere. Took a room on the 3rd floor at end of the complex. Very poor choice on my part. There was a group staying in the same hall as us -possibly a traveling children's sport team. I never saw or heard the kids but one of the parents had all the qualities of my old Drill Instructor. Woke up her troops by banging on doors and talking... well actually it was shouting orders through the closed doors before 0500 on Saturday morning. They returned to the hotel at 1130 PM once again she was barking orders and holding a discussion with someone in the hall rather than going inside the room and closing the door. The lack of common courtesy was amazing. We'll be going back in early August -maybe i'll take that room on the first room next time ---and a baseball bat:)

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have stayed in a couple of Hilton hotels and so far I am disappointed. I guess when you here the name Hilton, you have a certain expectation of how the hotel should be. The few I have stayed in have been some what on the dirty side and things throughout the hotel have been broken as well as rude customer service. I don't think I'll repeat this experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very nice and clean hotel with an indoor pool. The breakfast was excellent and great service with very friendly staff. Excellent location, Close to Busch gardens Williamsburg, VA and colonial Williamsburg, VA.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I have stayed at many DoubleTree hotels from New York to Roanoke. This is probably the worst experience I have had. Usually, I stay at a DoubleTree because I do not want to stay in a run of the mill hotel with unsupervised kids running around all night. The beds are adequate, and the room was ok, but so are every other hotel's rooms. The DoubleTree brand needs to up there game in order to stay successful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We came here for our anniversary and this was our first time staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton and we had the best time.! The service was great, the rooms were clean, the food was great and they gave us plenty of fun things to do in the area for our weekend stay here. I would recommend everyone to come to Virginia and stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg. It's fun and right by Busch Gardens!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Doubletree Williamsburg. The staff were so nice and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and the food at the restaurant was as well. Our room was nice & clean & the bed was comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.

Thank CharlotteandMik... P