“aeesome motel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg
Ranked #20 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed 12 July 2014

quiet rooms,plenty of activities to do, very clean,friendly helpful staff. I would highly recommend this hotel. We stayed at three different motels while we were on vacation, this was the best by far!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Everything at the DoubleTree Williamsburg was perfect. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and willing to answer any question that we had. I hope that the conference I attended decides to return here every year.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My 16 year old son really enjoyed dinner at this hotel. Service to him was great and he said he had the "best steak ever" (which was recommended by the staff..) Rooms and breakfast were good as well...

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Grand parents & grandson . 2 creamers between us . . Left note needed 6 - next day . 2 creamers again & only de calf coffee ? Next day , waste paper cans were not empty . Toilet paper out . nO ex in bath room. This is not a 1st hotel !!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel was great. The staff was very friendly when I had trouble with wifi and showed me thier computer room since my tablet wasn't working. They even had someone help with a program. Very nice people and service. Not a fan of the breakfast buffet though. It was not worth it. I was better off at McDonald's across the street. The game room could be a lot better, not much for the kids to do besides swim.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I enjoyed the hotel experience. I requested wake-up calls and they were received. However, I requested that some bottled water be brought up to my room; because I did not change for the machine. I never received my water for medication that I was taking.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. The rooms were in rough shape. My light fixtures in the bathroom had rust/ mineral wear on chrome. My desk had looked as if it had fallen off a truck. A poor patch of the ceiling from a previous water issue was unsightly. The hallway carpets looked filthy. In general, not to my previous experiences in Hilton sites. The service was average at best. The staff started removing things from my room prior to my check out and prior to the advertised check out time of noon on the door and 11 a.m. on the reservation. My attempts to recover a missing item were met with indifference when I called back the next day.