DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg
US$210
US$201
Autograph
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
US$102
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
US$223
Official Website
US$110
US$509
US$110
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
US$232
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
US$202
1,590 results
All reviewsdouble treebusch gardenswarm cookiesfront deskthe indoor outdoor poolbush gardensbreakfast buffetthe hotel staffconference centerwater countryupon checkbeds were comfortableconventionscarespitchershuttleproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel while attending a family reunion. The staff is very nice and efficient. The Doubletree Cookie as a welcome treat is outstanding. The room was clean and nice. The bed was heavenly! There seemed to be several other event going on but things were organized and it never felt crowded. The food served at the reunion dinner was very good. We plan to stay there again when we visit Busch Gardens in the fall.

Room Tip: The Hilton Honors Floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff was very nice. The pool was ok. Other than that I have few positive things to say about this hotel. It could be beautiful and I'm sure, like the Titanic, it once was. We complained to the general manager about several things we had problems with including having to ask for basic things like toilet paper and towels. As compensation we were given complimentary breakfast buffets for 2 mornings. Do not eat in this restaurant. The plates were dirty and sticky. Every plate in the stack had food stuck to them. The worst of it was the mold I found on one of the danishes. I took one to the waitress and pointed out the mold. She didn't seem shocked nor did she appologize. I returned to my table and after 5 minutes I decided to go to the buffet and see if that batch of danashes had been taken away. They had NOT! The moldy food was still there. I took the whole stack back to the kitchen. I was told they were aware they were moldy. Again, no appology or indication they were surprised or embarrassed. Needless to say, we didn't go back for our second complimentary mold feast the next day. I have never seen carpet as severely stained as theirs are. The stairwell looks like an inner city parking garage. I feel like I should end this on a positive note....hmmmm.....oh. The shower heads were decent. (Just don't look behind the toilet. Gross!)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl C
Reviewed 4 August 2014

While visiting Busch Gardens recently we stayed at the Doubletree. We enjoyed everything about our stay. The room was very nice, beds comfortable, bathroom we'll luxurious. Check in was pleasant with courteous, helpful staff. Also...VERY close to Busch Gardens. Perfect for our visit

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Enjoyed our stay at the Doubletree....just a mile and a half from Bush Gardens, near Historic downtown. Bar staff....Yong, Kati and Drew were fantastic. Great location, great service...we will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I am used to at least a free Continental Breakfast when meeting with my organization. I was told there was a $12.00 Breakfast or nothing. I don't appreciate having to balance my Ipad and writing materials on my lap during Conference Room briefings - no tables)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business