Chose this hotel because of location (convenient to CW) and fair price of a room with jaccuzzi. Our room was clean and spacious and bed comfortable. All staff we encountered were very pleasant. Breakfast was decent, though floor in that area was very sticky. I personally would have loved waffles or omlettes but there was a good variety and hot food options each morning. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated All Suite Hotel less than a mile from Colonial Williamsburg Experience the best of Williamsburg and stay at our all suite Homewood Suites by Hilton® Williamsburg. Stylish, spacious, modern, and loaded with useful amenities, we’re situated in the center of colonial Williamsburg and a short drive to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. For those arriving by air, we are 18 miles from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport. From a free daily hot breakfast and evening reception Monday thru Thursday (featuring light snacks and drinks*) to complimentary Wi-Fi, we’re designed for comfortable and productive stays. Enjoy a swim in the year round heated indoor pool, go for a workout in the modern fitness center, or fire up the grill in our outdoor area. Conveniently located near many local companies and businesses, including College of William and Mary, you can go from boardroom to vacation mode in minutes. Explore the fun and history of Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens or Water Country USA and nearby attractions Jamestown Yorktown historic areas. Catch a game at William and Mary’s Zable Stadium, tour the historic campus, or visit Colonial Williamsburg’s Merchant Square for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience. We also offer our guests a variety of smart touches designed to make traveling easy, like our 24-hour market, gift shop, safety deposit boxes, and onsite laundry facilities. Our Suites At our Williamsburg hotel you don’t need to upgrade to a suite because every room is a suite, offering smart decor and amenities. Choose from a spacious one-bedroom or two bedroom suite, all with separate living and sleeping area. Each suite includes a fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher ideal for extended stay guests. Offering a large selection of rooms with two queen beds, we’re a great hotel for families, corporate travelers, and groups. Whether you are in town on business or on a weekend getaway, you’ll love our spacious accommodations near Colonial Williamsburg. Our Suites Guest Perks Start your day with a delicious hot breakfast featuring eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, and a variety of baked goods and pastries, as well as juices, coffee, and tea. Unwind at our complimentary evening reception offering a light meal, snacks, beer, and wine*. Built for travelers on the go, we have a 24-hour onsite market and offer grocery shopping service. Don’t skip a workout at our 24-hours fitness center, enjoy a refreshing swim year round in our indoor pool. Our 24-hour business center features free WiFi, complimentary printing, fax facilities and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Homewood Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Homewood Suites