Took my kids to Busch Gardens for Spring Break and spent 3 nights. This is an older and smaller Embassy Suites than most others we've stayed at previously including the one 20 mins south of this property in Hampton. However, the location is perfect to local restaurants, the outlet malls and only 10 min drive to Busch Gardens. The front desk staff were friendly and accomodating from the minute we walked through the door and I felt like they bent over backwards to accomodate our every need. The king size bed suite felt a little small, but the room and bathroom were clean. Our kids used the pullout sofa in the room and the staff had already put sheets on it and left extra blankets prior to our arrival.
Unfortunately, a ton of high school cheerleaders were also staying at the hotel at the same we were for a local competition and of course, were extremely loud. However, the staff ensured us things would be quiet after 10:00PM and they kept their word.
The complimentary breakfast was top notch, serving made-to-order omlets to pancakes. Easily saved our family of 4 at least $100 in breakfast over the course of 3 days. The nightly manager's reception wasn't too bad. Plenty of free adult beverages, but the snacks seemed sparse compared to other Embassys we've visited. I'm sure most folks are there for the free drinks though. Our kids (ages 8 and 12) also enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. Parking was well lit and I felt our vehicle was safe at all times even parked out behind the hotel due to limited parking in front of the hotel.
There's a Pirate's Cove putt putt golf place within walking distance (approx 500 yards) from the hotel along with a small Kmart in case you need supplies/groceries. Walking to either isn't a problem since the hotel isn't on a main road. There's also a Cracker Barrel fairly close and it is possible to walk there, but its a bit further of a walk and you have to crossover the main (4 lane) road to get there.
All in all, this was a great choice for our family visit to Williamsburg and I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Williamsburg's only full service, all-suite hotel. The newly renovated Embassy Suites Williamsburg hotel offers guests a free hot breakfast buffet with cooked-to-order station each morning and a complimentary cocktail reception each evening. This richly appointed Williamsburg hotel is within convenient reach of all the exciting attractions and rich history the area has to offer. This all-suites hotel has incorporated elements of Williamsburg in the decor, making it ideal for corporate travel, families and groups that are visiting Williamsburg, VA. Enjoy the extra space of two-room suites with a separate living and sleeping area. Each room is equipped with an HDTV, and all suites include a microwave and mini-refrigerator, generous work space and free Wi-Fi. Hotel offers more than 1,000 SF of versatile meeting space for corporate and social events. Indoor pool and sun deck; the whirlpool has been permanently closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Williamsburg Virginia
- Embassy Suite Williamsburg