“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #15 of 74 Hotels in Williamsburg
Strongsville, Ohio
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed at Williamsburg Embassy Suites from May 29th to June 1st for a girls week-end in Williamsburg .Every employee at this hotel was wonderfully accommodating. and really happy. The woman that cooks the made to order omelets{huge and anything that you desire} in the morning will instantly put you in a good mood. This lady truly loves her job. The housekeeping, The front desk clerks and manager where all great. The hotel is beautiful with a atrium in the center and a little lounge at night that they gladly stay open for you if you want just one more cocktail. Big, clean beautiful pool. Our room upon check-in was immaculate and well stocked with anything you need and if you forget something from home the housekeeping staff will cheerfully bring it to you. I highly, highly recommend this hotel. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had staying at a hotel.

Room Tip: Loved being on the first floor, Being close to everything. The whole hotel is beautiful though
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Laura C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Waynesboro, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Upon checkin, the Suite type that I booked was NOT available and I was told the guest from the night before decided to stay over so they let them. Umm excuse me, I am a Silver States Hilton Honors Memeber. They did not offer to put me up at another hotel, but offered money off of the rate that I was quoted, only to find out the next when I got the bill under my door, they lied about that and took less off than I was told. The breakfast was Ok and the evening reception is lacking in food. Gold Fish crackers, hummus, and carrots...oh dont hurt yourself.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Michael D
Reviewed 2 June 2014

It was so nice to be able to put the kids to bed, and be able to shut the door so they could sleep! The fridge and microwave are a bonus too. We brought some food and drinks with us, so that was nice. The pool and hot tub are so much fun!

rocky mount, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I would just come back for one reason, very impressed with the evening reception, and the bartender was great. Bathroom tub too small, great location. SUITE quite like we wanted, Good atmosphere, Great price for Williamsburg.

1 Thank Prem G
Cornelius, United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We booked this hotel online based on our past positive experiences staying at Embassy Suites. If that's what you're expecting, go elsewhere. You're paying Embassy Suites prices for a low-end motel experience. The food coming from the Café was pricey and inedible.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

east boston, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I really loved your hotel and I usually always do. I didnt report anything, i dont want people in trouble so i just left it alone. I checked in late but I did call. (I got lost on the drive up from boston) the man at the front desk with out even checking who i was said its too early to check in, so i snapped and said look my name up before u answer a question, ive been driving for 12 hours which 3 were lost. secondly my room never got cleaned not even once. there were a bunch of school kids there and apparently on my door was a do not disturb sign but mine was in my room and we seen kids putting them on doors. so no cleaned room or towels for 2 days. Last the tv's were very snowy and I couldnt get it focused. It wasnt a great experience here but I may try it again eventually. do they ever have hotel coupons anywhere?

new hampshire
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've seen a steady decline over many years. Screaming fieldtrip children running in halls, sticky floors in restaurant and dirty toilet base in room. I asked them to clean it multiple times. It never happened. I called for extra pillows for the sofa bed only to be told that they ran out. I was told that they are no longer going to carry the complimentary toiletries when I asked for toothpaste. I was further informed that I could go to Kmart. Very disappointed after so many great years.

1 Thank sarily