1. Chose the DELUXE (side a) unit for max comfort.
2. You DO NOT get privileges at neighboring Wyndham resorts as my ad indicated we would.
3. You will be persuaded into buying a timeshare. Read the reviews before being lured in...people feel ripped off and trapped for life after making these impulsive purchases.
1. Nice area, close to EVERYTHING!
2. Loved the deluxe apartment ..felt like home away from home.
3. Apartment was IMMACULATE!
4. Full kitchen saved us tons of money!
1. Living room furniture old and too uncomfortable to use.
2. Pull out couch gave kids a backache.
3. Full size master bed (just wrong) gave husband and I terrible backaches.
4. Walls are paper thin ...luckily we only had neighbors for 1 day or it would've been unbearable
Don't try to buy annual passes to the theme parks if you're a Florida resident. They don't advertise on the website until you go to pay. Our whole trip was planned around the theme parks and we couldn't even go!!!! But on the brighter side the kids LOVED Colonial Williamsburg, jamestown and Yorktown ...so instead of theme park fun they got the best history lesson instead and were still happy! (PS- buy the combo tickets... Don't just do the free stuff...you'll be disappointed)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Wyndham Patriots Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Patriots Place Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Patriots Place
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham