Fort MAGRUDER is nasty. It is so outdated (Furniture, TV, Carpet). The Sliding Door on to the Balcony looks like it has never been cleaned. I am afraid to touch it. The chair at the computer table is so dirty, it is not fit be anywhere besides the garbage. Dust is every where, I expect some but not like this.
Spend some money and update this place or atleast throw away items when they are so dirty they cannot be cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center is beautifully set in a wooded area and landscaped around the site of an original redoubt from the Battle of Williamsburg of 1862. The Hotel is conveniently located only minutes away from Historic downtown Colonial Williamsburg, the College of William and Mary, 2 miles away from beautiful Busch Gardens and 3 miles away from Water Country USA. The four-story hotel comprises of 303 guest rooms and Suites and 26,000 square feet of meeting/exhibit space. The hotel offer an array of features and amenities including a heated indoor pool with hot tub, Fitness Center, Complimentary Business Center, Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Service and Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Fort Magruder Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Williamsburg