Really enjoyed my stay except for the room itself. The hotel is in need of major updates. The staff was great. Nikkah at the front desk was wonderful and so was Stephanie at the restaurant and bar. The staff here is amazing. The only cons I have about my stay is the room itself. When the ac was on, the humidity in the room let everything feeling kind of damp, including paper and clothing. I went and bought some fevreeze to help the musky smell of the dated room. Once the hotel receives it's reno, it will be hard to compete with. I would stay here again mainly because of the staff. They are a great group of people and deserve to be aprecciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Magruder Hotel and Conference Center is beautifully set in a wooded area and landscaped around the site of an original redoubt from the Battle of Williamsburg of 1862. The Hotel is conveniently located only minutes away from Historic downtown Colonial Williamsburg, the College of William and Mary, 2 miles away from beautiful Busch Gardens and 3 miles away from Water Country USA. The four-story hotel comprises of 303 guest rooms and Suites and 26,000 square feet of meeting/exhibit space. The hotel offer an array of features and amenities including a heated indoor pool with hot tub, Fitness Center, Complimentary Business Center, Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Service and Pet Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Magruder Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Williamsburg Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Williamsburg