“Have Wand Will Travel”

Add it.
MagiQuest
Ranked #10 of 20 Fun & Games in Williamsburg
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have always enjoyed visiting MagiQuest in Pigeon Forge. This was my first visit to the one in Williamsburg. Even though I did not stay at the Great Wolf Lodge, I was able to go there and play MagiQuest. If you are not a guest, go in the front lobby and take the stairs to the lower level to pay your fee and get your wand activated. The pleasant surprise was that for about the same cost of 1 hour of play in Pigeon Forge, my wand was activated for 4 days of play. So this is a great value.

You will spend a lot of time going between the 3rd and 4th floors on your various quests and adventures. As a hint, you will need to visit the 2nd floor to complete some of your tasks.

Hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did.

1  Thank Paulette A

Reviewed 7 September 2012

My twin 6 year old daughters loved this game. They actually left the waterpark early to finish. We were able to complete all quests and defeat all the bosses. It is a ton of walking and stair climbing. I made the mistake of having the girls go seperate. This requited to adults to do all the walking and stair climbing. Most of the quests are simple enough to figure out. It is a little confusing at first, and there is no help up on the floors. If you go back to the Magiquest store they will help you figure out anything you are having trouble with.

2  Thank Peedee77
Reviewed 20 January 2012

From six to sixteen should be occupied for hours with this treasure hunt type multimedia game. Allows different levels of difficuty for different ages to play at the same time. Hint... don't buy the hint book if your kids are over 10... Maek them work a little and prolong the game.

9  Thank Raymond A
Reviewed 14 January 2012

MagiQuest is fun for kids, but the wand and accessories are cheap in quality, not in price though. The staff doesn't really "care" if your wand breaks, they just want you to buy another one. I would suggest going to the water park instead.

4  Thank Bea1234567
Reviewed 4 January 2012

This was my second visit to a Magi Quest. We were extremely impressed with the variety of wands available that we had not seen at the previous location. My 19 year old daughter was so excited to get a sparkly pink wand with crown topper. The quest are spread over three floors, so it was a nice workout. I think we went up and down the stairs 20 times. There is an elevator for anyone with impaired mobility. The quest were in floor openings and hallways but the hallways were spacious and not everly crowded. We enjoyed our time. I love that you get four days to complete the quest. So much cheaper than when we went in Pigeon Forge. We may even go back to finish the quest. This attraction is great for almost all ages, 8 and up. The quest are fun and everyone loves to carry a wand! We only wish the gift shop sold the capes in adult sizes. We also enjoyed the gift shop at Great Wolf Lodge. The clerk/cashier was friendly and fun. It is a beautiful place.

6  Thank IMHO2