“Ok”

Add it.
MagiQuest
Ranked #10 of 20 Fun & Games in Williamsburg
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

It was ok. A lot of walking up and down stairs. Many of the crystals were not working so my daughter could not complete three quests.

2  Thank Faith501

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I have kids that are competitive and kids that just like to shake the wand to see what it does.... Magiquest at the great wolf lodge is good for both. I will say once they get started, it's user friendly. There isn't a lot of help once you are up among the kiosks. They staff in the magiquest store are very helpful and don't make you feel bad for coming in and asking for help. Very important is to begin your quest on the 3rd floor at the tree's and to go back to the trees when done with the quest. 9 yrs and older won't need much help. My 7yr old is pretty bright and was lost without help.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have always enjoyed visiting MagiQuest in Pigeon Forge. This was my first visit to the one in Williamsburg. Even though I did not stay at the Great Wolf Lodge, I was able to go there and play MagiQuest. If you are not a guest, go in the front lobby and take the stairs to the lower level to pay your fee and get your wand activated. The pleasant surprise was that for about the same cost of 1 hour of play in Pigeon Forge, my wand was activated for 4 days of play. So this is a great value.

You will spend a lot of time going between the 3rd and 4th floors on your various quests and adventures. As a hint, you will need to visit the 2nd floor to complete some of your tasks.

Hope you enjoy your visit as much as I did.

1  Thank Paulette A
Reviewed 7 September 2012

My twin 6 year old daughters loved this game. They actually left the waterpark early to finish. We were able to complete all quests and defeat all the bosses. It is a ton of walking and stair climbing. I made the mistake of having the girls go seperate. This requited to adults to do all the walking and stair climbing. Most of the quests are simple enough to figure out. It is a little confusing at first, and there is no help up on the floors. If you go back to the Magiquest store they will help you figure out anything you are having trouble with.

2  Thank Peedee77
Reviewed 20 January 2012

From six to sixteen should be occupied for hours with this treasure hunt type multimedia game. Allows different levels of difficuty for different ages to play at the same time. Hint... don't buy the hint book if your kids are over 10... Maek them work a little and prolong the game.

9  Thank Raymond A