Everyone at the hotel was kind and looking out for our needs. At first glance our room (studio) seemed like a typical motel room, but inside it contained a modern sleeping area and a fairly slick and recently updated kitchenette/bathroom area. My girlfriend and I were continually impressed by the layout, lighting, and overall design, notwithstanding the quality. Room aside, the pool/spa area was fun, and the backyard was well-groomed and contained plenty of picnic-type activities. They even left a daily activities sheet at our door every morning for mostly kids stuff (crafts) but also an FYI on the local farmers market at Merchants Sq, which you can easily walk to in about 20-25 mins (as long as it is not too hot). Shout out to Al and Gary who we helped us navigate the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel