Had a great stay at Westgate w/ 4 kids, teens and younger. Had reserved a 2 bedroom suite, the bedroom was suppose to have 2 twin beds but had full instead. Cuased a little issue w/ teens that didtn want to share beds but we worked it out. Kids enjoyed the pool. The room was nicely equiped with dishes. Plenty of linens. Didnt use any of the hotel amenties other than that because we had a full day planned at Busch Gardens. Property was only about 15 minute drive from park. Only thing I wasnt happy about was the 10:00 check out. Have never seen a check out that early. Hard to get 3 teenagers up and about that early on vacation. Requested a late check out and was told I could have 30 minutes - not much help. Standard check out times are 11:00 and 12:00, not 10:00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel