Jan 01, 2014 Stayed two nights on the third floor unattached building, 3rd floor. Vary quiet, no internet unless you pay for it. We stayed in a one bedroom with fireplace and spa tub. Rooms where clean, spa tub NOT! I requested no TIMESHARE pitch and they honored my request. Lots of room for $117.00 per night. Kitchen, with washer and dryer was great. I would recommend Westgate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ideal Choice for Your Williamsburg Vacation Getaway Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, Virginia, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of area attractions such as Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. Accommodations at our Williamsburg, VA hotel range from cozy studios to spacious one- and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, queen sleeper sofas, separate living and dining areas, satellite TVs with DVD players and full baths with jetted tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel