If you're visiting the Williamsburg area, this is a lovely and convenient place to stay. It also had a little something for everyone. My younger son and I played golf on the fabulous river course. My older son road his bike and hiked the resort's wooded trails; and my wife enjoyed the spa. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The resort is also reasonably close to the Williamsburg historic district as well as Jamestown and the other historical attractions in the area, as well as Busch Gardens. The grounds are lovely, located right on the James River. The only feature I can't really recommend is the restaurants. For both breakfast and dinner, we found them to be average quality and overpriced; however, there are many choices for food in the area, and you can also cook in your suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg