My son had a Jr golf tournament Mothers Day weekend. We enjoyed our weekend at Kingsmill. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our suite was very roomy and comfortable. The golf courses at Kingsmill are outstanding. I had two spa treatments which were amazing! I would definitely recommend The Sampler Massage and Preferred Facial. We enjoyed the Mothers Day Brunch which included a wonderful assortment of breakfast foods. I am looking forward to going back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg