Overall, the place is nice and was reasonably priced. I see some reviews here about older, run-down rooms, but that was not at all the case with ours. The buildings are older and you get a little noise from the apparent giants roaming around upstairs.
We came for HalloScream at Busch Gardens and picked this as the closest place. Shuttle service is perfect and runs every hour from open to close and the drivers are very nice and helpful.
There are plenty of eating/drinking options on the property, but at 9:00pm on a Saturday, only one small place was open and it was packed and closed at 11:00. They did bring a bottle of wine to the room, so it all worked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg