Although I wasn't able to stay enjoy like I would have if it weren't a business trip.... I had an enjoyable time. I think what made the stay for me were the people who work here... The property is big and they have a shuttle service. These men running the shuttle were amazing. They were at your door within minutes and helped with luggage if need be. The food was also good in the new restaurant. I would have loved to enjoy the spa but the prices were way too high!! Overall the visit was very nice and I would go back for another visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg