My husband and I wanted a quick weekend getaway and had never visited Kingsmill. We found the experience to be overall quite lovely. Every staff member we encountered was exceptionally friendly and that made up for the few negatives we encountered. Our favorite parts of the trip were the river view from our room, our delicious meals -- especially at James Landing Grille, and our first time paddle boarding. We also enjoyed our spa experience. The facilities were extremely weak, but they are in the middle of a remodel and the massages we had were above our expectations. The biggest negative we found was the room condition. It was very dated, but the beds were comfortable and everything was generally clean. There was also a lot of noise from above and next door so I hope they will renovate and add better sound insulation. We also were disappointed that the pool described as "adult" had kids each time visited and no food or beverage service. The newer lazy river pool is nice and offers food and drink service, but was crowded and more family oriented. Oh! And The Mill was a very cute coffee/breakfast/sweets shop! We will likely visit here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg