The amenities on the resort are very nice. The pools were great, especially the lazy river. The drinks and food were expensive as expected for being on a resort. However, you can have many places to eat within 10 minute drive. Our room was nice size for 2 adults. For an upscale resort I would have expected a better mattress. The absolute best part of the resort is the free shuttle to Busch Gardens, Water Country and Historic Williamsburg. The Busch Gardens ran every hour and the Water Country and Historic Williamsburg ran every hour 1.5 hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort a AAA Four Diamond resort situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in over 400 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 10 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg